With spring in the air, we are very excited to share that registration is now open for our Spring Virtual Workshop Series!
In partnership with 20 organizations from coast to coast to coast, we are very pleased to offer this incredible line-up:
- April 20 – Imaginative Ecological Education with Gillian Judson
- April 27 – The Sky Above and the Mud Below with David Sobel
- May 4 – Water Testing Resources & Equipment for Educators with Laura Gilbert
- May 6 – Teaching Kids and Teens about Climate Change with Ian Shanahan
- May 13 – The Importance of Indigenous Perspectives in Children’s Environmental Inquiry with Haley Higdon
- May 20 – Inspiring Environmental Learning through Music & Song with Remy Rodden