We know that winter can be challenging for educators to continue to take their learning outdoors. However, there are also many wonderful learning opportunities waiting for you, once you and your students are bundled up and out there.
Here are our TOP 5 Picks for Winter Resources & Equipment:
- The Big Book of Nature Activities (includes 39 activities for winter!)
- Animal Tracks & Traces Laminated Fold-out Guides
- National Geographic Student Binoculars
- Basic and Enhanced Sit Pads
- Handheld Field Magnifiers
And here are a couple of GREAT videos for taking your learning outdoors in winter: