Are you as excited about spring as we are?
We know this is the season where many educators get excited about getting outside to learn, discover and explore with their students.
Here are our TOP 10 resources and tools to support your outdoor learning adventures this spring! And as always, ALL proceeds from the sale of these go back into supporting outdoor learning non-profit organizations and initiatives.
- Indigenous Learning Resources
- Pond Life Guides and Aquatic Dip Nets
- Butterflies and Pollinators Laminated Guide
- Handheld Field Magnifiers and Student Binoculars
- Regional & Provincial Laminated Nature Guides (Birds, Trees, Flowers & Wildlife)
- Freshwater Education Test Kit
- Teaching About Invasive Species
- The School Garden Curriculum: An Integrated K-8 Guide
- A Walking Curriculum: Evoking Wonder and Developing a Sense of Place
- The Big Book of Nature Activities – A Year-Round Guide to Outdoor Learning!
As you can imagine, it was VERY hard to narrow this down to a top 10 list, so to view ALL of our tools & resources for spring, you can go to: outdoorlearningstore.com/season/spring
And don’t forget to register for our FREE Spring Outdoor Learning Virtual Workshop Series where you can learn all about these resources, and more!