As summer approaches, we know that many nature, outdoor and park interpreters are gathering around campfires sharpening the edges of their storytelling skills.
Our Outdoor Learning Store (a charitable social enterprise with 100% of proceeds supporting non-profit outdoor learning programs) has your essential interpretive tools & resources covered.
Here are our top 10 suggestions for tools & resources to support your interpretive programs:
- Fold-out Nature Guides for Eastern Canada, Western Canada, Northern Canada and Atlantic Canada
- Fold-out Nature Guides for Animal Tracks & Traces, Butterflies & Pollinators and The Night Sky: A Glow in the Dark Guide!
- Basic and Enhanced Sit Pads – great for stopping to tell a story, facilitate a sit spot, or observe nature
- Aquatic Dip Nets & Pond Life Guides
- Handheld Field Magnifiers
- Indigenous Learning Resources
- Field Journals with Waterproof Paper
- National Geographic 8x Binoculars
- The Big Book of Nature Activities Resource Book
- Teaching About Invasive Species Resource Book