We are very excited to be partnering with a number of state environmental and outdoor learning organizations to be able to offer our resources and services to educators from across North America!
This month, we are pleased to feature these partners:
- The Maine Environmental Education Association enhances and amplifies the efforts of individuals and organizations building environmental awareness, appreciation, understanding, and action in Maine.
- E3 Washington is the professional association for environmental and sustainability educators in Washington. They offer best practice resources, professional development opportunities, networking, and other supportive roles.
- The Wyoming Alliance for Environmental Education (WyAEE) is a nonprofit composed of citizens working to increase the prevalence and improve the quality of environmental education throughout the state.
- Arkansas Environmental Education Association (AEEA) champions access to environmental education, builds community among professionals, provides support to educators, and drives excellence in the field of environmental and outdoor education in Arkansas.
- The Virginia Association for Environmental Education (VAEE) advances environmental literacy in Virginia, for all Virginians, through the power of environmental education by promoting excellence, fostering collaboration, and inspiring community engagement.
- The Environmental Education Alliance (EEA) is a coalition of organizations and educators in Georgia who envision a world where people and nature thrive.
- The Environmental Education Association of Indiana (EEAI) works cooperatively to promote opportunities that will educate, motivate, and inspire the citizens of Indiana to conserve natural resources and meet the needs of our society while maintaining a healthy environment now and in the future.
- The Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education (AEOE) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to advance the impact of environmental and outdoor education in California.
- The Kentucky Association for Environmental Education (KAEE) works with members and partners to bring sound environmental education to all Kentuckians. KAEE works to ensure that education about the environment will be taught in every classroom in Kentucky.
- New Hampshire Environmental Educators (NHEE) advocate for high quality environmental education in New Hampshire, and to provide a forum for networking and professional development for environmental education.
- The Environmental Education Association of Illinois (EEAI) is a group of concerned citizens who are interested in educating people of all ages to the importance of understanding and protecting the environment.
- The Environmental Educators of North Carolina (EENC) build connections, provide professional development, and promote excellence for North Carolina’s community of environmental educators.
- The mission of the Connecticut Outdoor and Environmental Education Association (COEEA) is to engage, support and strengthen a growing collaborative network of individuals, educators and organizations to promote outdoor education and environmental literacy.
Find out more about ALL of our Outdoor Learning Partners!