Registration now open for our Spring Series!
These FREE 60-min virtual workshops feature a diversity of presenters and topics. In addition to ideas & inspiration, you’ll walk away with a certificate of attendance, discounts on outdoor learning resources & entry for some great prizes.
These are offered in partnership with 70+ organizations:
- March 7: School Gardening: Teaching Tools & Resources
- April 11: Resources for Earth Month
- April 18: Taking a Closer Look: Investigations in Nature
- April 25: Nature Activities for Year-round Learning
- May 16: Resources for World Oceans Day
- May 23: Race and Nature for Educators
- May 30: How to Teach Nature Journaling: Curiosity, Wonder, Attention
- June 6: Walking Together: (Re)Connecting to Nature through Two-Eyed Seeing
- June 13: Animating Outdoor Learning using Finger Puppets
These all take place on Tuesdays at 4pm Pacific Time / 7pm Eastern Time. If you register, but are unable to make it, not to worry! We’ll send you the link to the recording and supplementary resources as soon as they are available.
Learn more & sign-up
Download poster or social media image: