Publishing With Us…
We are a social enterprise, with 100% of proceeds going back to supporting outdoor learning non-profit initiatives. We endeavour to support innovation in learning outside, our publishing department therefore seeks to partner with authors who produce exceptional outdoor learning resources.
We are passionate about outdoor learning, and strive to support key social and environmental issues. In doing so, we are guided by an environmental operations policy that seeks to reduce our ecological footprint where possible. To do so we utilize a local printer and ensure that all of our books are printed on 100% recycled paper. Our warehouse and distribution centre also means that we are able to respond quickly to retail and wholesale orders.
From production through to marketing, The Outdoor Learning Store is dedicated to its authors, and our knowledge and expertise in editing, layout, and design produces resources of the highest standard.
Our Latest Publications
- A Walking Curriculum: Evoking Wonder and Developing a Sense of Place by Dr. Gillian Judson
- Teaching Green: The Elementary Years by Green Teacher
- Soil Study & Inqurity Kit Resource
We welcome submissions from both new and previously published authors. Please explore the resources we carry through The Outdoor Learning Store to determine if your manuscript is a good fit.
Please send the following:
- A synopsis and complete manuscript
- Word count
- Genre and target audience
- Your name and contact details
- Any relevant information about the author should also be included
- Please send all material for review as a single Word document or PDF file format
- Manuscript should be sent as one file and not separate files for each chapter or section
Once your submission is received it is considered for publication by an editor, who will assess content, subject matter, and suitability. Please allow 4-6 weeks for evaluation.
Please send a synopsis and complete manuscript via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org